I recently engaged in an extremely short conversation with a New York Times bestselling author of whom I’m a huge fan.
But I think he thinks I’m mentally challenged.
The sad part is, he’s probably right.
I had to screen shot the conversation to save it, but I found it hilarious. I think some other people saw it on there, and thought I was a terrible human being–just being an asshole. There is some context, though: I lived in Cambridge for six months. I like to pejoratively make jokes about the U.K., only because I miss the place.
Here are the screenshots:
My original question:
Warren Ellis‘s reply:
You can view the whole thread here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1434386-ask-warren
- Gun Machine by Warren Ellis (simonsylvester.wordpress.com)
- Warren Ellis on Violence in Fiction (rreilly2.wordpress.com)
- The Pop Quiz at the End of the Universe: Warren Ellis (tor.com)
- “One Murder is Statistically Utterly Unimportant”: A Conversation with Warren Ellis (theparisreview.org)
- Love and Corpse Disposal: Dead Pig Collector by Warren Ellis (tor.com)
- Warren Ellis’ Advice for Writers! (ghostradio.wordpress.com)